Service Administrator Houthalen
Work experience: Administrative
Type of position: Temporary
Service Administrator Houthalen
BE, Arnhem | Administrative | Temporary | ID: 21400
Do you have a stong administrative vein with solid customer service skills and commercial insight to support creating a more sustainable world? Then look at this fantastic opportunity we now have available.
EVP NCE > SBU NCE Service > Service Benelux
Vestas Benelux is a local Sales Business Unit (SBU) with its main office in Houthalen. The SBU sells, constructs and services wind Turbines in the Netherlands, Belgium, Aruba & Curacao. The Benelux organization also supports countries in Sub-Saharan Africa and employs approximately 120 employees in the Netherlands.
- Reporting to the Service Manager, this role will ensure all technicians in the BNL organization are trained and educated up to the required level and within budget. Next to that, make sure that all service processes regarding purchase requisitions (PRs) and payments are being followed
- Create and maintain a 12 months’ rolling training plan, specifying the necessary training to fulfil the minimum required
- Alert managers on expiry date of certificates and plan new trainings accordingly
- Administrate the vehicle fleet leasing
- Provide customer service by acting as the primary point of contact for all internal and external training requests and inquiries, co-ordinating on-site and off-site training
- Serves as the registrar for all technical and safety training, keeping up-to-date course schedules, participant lists, and related logistics
- Registration and communication on (electrical) work assignments and communication on turbine keys & working clothes
- Creation of vendors in the system
- Budgets the yearly business needs regarding training, creating PRs for the Service department and being first point of contact for vendors for invoices and payments
- Has an up-to-date overview of all performed and planned training and is able to deliver this upon request. Keeping the training budgets up-to-date
- MBO education
- Proven skills and experience of the MS office package
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP-systems
- Knowledge of organization processes and systems
- Proficient in Dutch and English in word and writing
- Precise and structured
- Solid communication skills
- Results orientated
- Customer focused
- Friendly and cooperative attitude
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, a professional learning environment and opportunities for career development at a growing wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
Work location is Houthalen.
Please submit your application in English on our career portal – thank you.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels